Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Horrible Mother!

I feel like such a Horrible Mother!! Chianna, my 2 year old, fell out of the van on Sunday. She ended up having a concussion, so I had to wake her up every two hours all night Sunday night, so she was grumpy on Monday. Then, on top of the runny nose she already had, her nose is all scraped up (along with the rest of her face) so she doesn't want us to blow her nose anymore, because it hurts. I can't get her to take any Benedryl so her nose WON'T run (Skipp hid some in her juice this morning and she took it, he's sneaky like that). Plus she doesn't want top eat anything, SIGH.

All she wants to do is lay down or be held. Daddy held her most of the day yesterday while I was at work, and this morning, I got called in to work again for a couple of hours, now that I am home, she doesn't want anything to do with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment