Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28

Well, 2 days after the end of the program, my weight this morning was 298, so maintaining a weight below 300 for the first time ever. Next round supposed to start in 40 days, but I am going to wait and see what happens with Skipp and the job thing. If we will be in Kansas on June 1st, then i will start then, but if not, then we are going camping from June the 6th to the 16th, and if that is the case, then i will start the diet on the 17th.

Not really sure how I feel about moving back to Kansas. On one hand, I really feel like we should never have left, and on the other hand, I have really gotten involved in a bunch of activities with the kids, for one thing, Bailey sold 1000 boxes of cookies and she won a train ride with the girl scouts, so I want to stay until after that, AND, her girl scout troop is going camping in July, which I think she should get to do...so I have to decide if I follow Skipp right away, or send him June 1st and follow him in August...just before school starts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment