Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5

Hey everyone!! So today the scale says 312.2!!! That is almost 6 pounds since yesterday!!

Found out a very important thing though, I am not hungry if I am drinking my water (or crystal light) This morning was crazy hectic, Picture day for Bailey at school, and Aaron had his follow-up abdominal ultrasound, and I walked out the door without my water bottle. By 10:00 am, I was STARVING! But I got home and drank 1/2 a bottle of Fuze in one sitting, and now at 10:30, not hungry. I am eating my fruit though, just because I need to keep on some sort of schedule.

Lunch - salad with diced chicken and Melba toast croutons, with the Ranch vinaigrette spritzer, it is low fat and 20 squirts is only 30 calories.

For supper, i am going to cook chicken breasts in chicken broth and serve over Ezekiel toast. Everyone else will have a gravy and regular toast.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment