Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 6

310.0 today!! 6 pounds down in 6 days!!! YAY, the weight is falling off of me. I plan on measuring again on Friday as well. Want to have both of the results, it makes me feel better.

I have to say, I am not the least bit hungry, and I have not been tempted to cheat at all. My phone alarm keeps me in line, so I don't forget a dose.

I have been thinking about my menu, and although my husband loves casseroles, I am thinking the occasional pan of Tater Tot Casserole or Enchiladas will have to do, because Eating the whole foods, like I have been doing on this diet the last few days, the kids are eating a balanced diet!! I love it!

Last night I made chicken breasts and had a tomato with it, and for the rest of the family, I did steamed rice and vegetables (green beans and carrots). Everyone ate well. I was surprised at my 5 year old, Monday when I made fish, she ate a whole piece!! WOW!

Tonight I am making taco salads, I will have 1/2 cup of lean ground beef on mine, as well as 1/2 a tomato, and everyone else will also get cheese and olives. I baked some low carb tortilla shells for everyone else to eat their salads in, so they better appreciate the aesthetic appeal. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment